The Town of Williamstown is offering citizens the option of subscribing to the CodeRED system. It is used to send critical communications, from evacuation notices to missing child alerts.
When you see the following displayed, you will know the call is from CodeRED:
866-419-5000 or Emergency Comm
855-969-4636 or ECN Community
Your contact information remains private and will only be used for community notifications.
To make sure you received notifications through CodeRED, register at CodeRED.
Qello Concerts is the only place to watch over 1700 of the most amazing live moments in music. It’s the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries streamed on-demand to just about any digital device. It’s like a never-ending concert ticket.
- Discover: Qello carefully curates the live performances that matter. The greatest concerts and music documentaries are right here. With new releases every week, from iconic stars to today’s best artists, you’ll never run out of amazing shows to watch.
- Anytime and Everywhere: Wherever you are, the live music experience follows. Watch Qello Concerts on your big screen with Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Sony, and more.
- Music for All: From the 1920s to today’s hottest artists, Qello Concerts spans over 30 genres, from classical to rock, reggae to country. Watch the greatest performances on film from Queen, Pink Floyd, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiësto, Tupac, Slipknot, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Pavarotti, Celine Dion, Eagles, David Bowie, Eric Clapton and so many more.
- Experience: Qello gives you those special music moments when they matter most. Whether you’re throwing a holiday party, just having some people over, or need some quiet time, Qello has the greatest performances by the greatest artists.
- Personalized for You: It’s all about you and the moment. You choose what concerts you want to watch or let us guide you to the live music to suit your mood.
- Availability for Everyone: Patrons can log in at the library, at home, and on multiple devices.
Click on this LINK to get started!
The Milne Library is adding to our digital online content offerings with a new e-book platform featuring comics and graphic novels.
You’ll need your library card handy to register. Look for “Milne Library” in the drop-down menu for library selection.The service is FREE with your Williamstown Library account.
Click here to try out this exciting new online service.
The following online college assistance service was recommended to us.
Have a look and tell us what you think.
The Milne Public Library will host a knitting group every Tuesday from 2:00-4:00 beginning January 12th and continuing into April.
All levels of experience are welcome. The program is free and open to the public. Just bring your projects and knit. The group may explore different yarns and items to knit including socks, shawls, sweaters, hats, etc. You can start at any time.
The group coordinator will be Carole Thompson who enjoys exploring yarns and designing her own patterns using body measurements. Carole is the Curator of the Robert Frost Museum in Shaftsbury.
The David & Joyce Milne Public Library is located at 1095 Main St. Williamstown, (413) 458-5369.